We work in a very small batch or with a single student thereby ensuring that your child gets proper attention. There are tests being conducted every week or fortnightly to evaluate the progress.
“THE VIVEK ACADEMY” which runs the advancemathclasses.com is fully dedicated to give your ward a competitive edge so that he/she may excel in mathematics. With this aim in view, we provide:
- One-on-one tuitions [if both of us can agree upon the terms and conditions laid down by “THE VIVEK ACADEMY”]. It may be all live classes or a mixture of live & video classes according to the agreement reached by both parties.
- You can also go for batch classes, which are very small, so that proper attention can be paid to all students. Here we provide live classes as well as some video classes.
- There are tests which are conducted weekly / fortnightly to evaluate the progress.
- Our field of service ranges from school level coaching to college level (though some services may not be currently available. Please enquire to know the full details regarding this).
- We also mentor students for some competitive exams (some services may not be currently available, please enquire to know the full details).
- You can choose the number of classes you want per week for your child, which may go up to 4+1 classes ( 4 lecture classes, live or with videos & 1 weekly test class). So in a week you may go up to 5/6 classes maximum, depending upon your needs.
- Finally we would like to add a note regarding our policy. We don’t cater to those whom we cannot provide premier service, that is, our intake of batches or of single students is restricted to 13 to 15 batches in all at a given period of time, to ensure proper quality of service.
- For some courses we provide only video classes only.
AshokHall Girls higher secondary school, Class XII
Maitra Sir has truly been a wonderful mentor for me not only in Mathematics but also in terms of giving guidance in life. He used to improve my weaknesses by taking tests so that I can score well. He is an amazing teacher and gives his personalized efforts to bring out the best in his students. Will always be grateful to you Sir.
Don Bosco, Class XII
Maitra Sir had given me Maths tutorials when I was in classes 11 and 12. His teaching methods are clear and concise. He is both knowledgeable as well as experienced, and believes in regular practice. As a student, I felt pushed to learn. He is patient and eager to help. I had scored a 94% in Maths in my class 12 ISC exams which was beyond my expectations, and I give Sir full credit for that. I would highly recommend his tuitions to all aspiring students.
Don Bosco, Class XII
Maitra Sir’s manner of teaching is calm and wonderful. He’s really patient, supportive and is great at motivating his students. Studying under him is joyful and I would highly recommend his tuitions!
Pathabhavan, Class X
Punyabrata Sir is a very good Maths teacher and teaches through simple and easy methods. Under his guidance,my daughter has improved a lot in Maths.He is very dedicated towards his work.
Don Bosco, Class XII
Maitra Sir is a wonderful teacher. He taught me in class XII with a lot of patience and understanding, helping me improve my performance in Maths tremendously, after a very tough time with the subject in class XI. He motivated me to study, got me interested in the subject. He was very particular about regular practice and mock exams every week. He has also helped my sister a lot, enabling her to perform very well in classes IX and X. I highly recommend Maitra Sir’s classes.
Sri Sri Academy. CLASS XII
I joined the classes in Class 12, May 2021 when I was way behind my syllabus as compared to my school. The first semester examination was approaching in December and the classes helped me a lot not only completing the syllabus on time but also making me thorough, helping me score 90% in the board exam.
CHITRAK MITRA NANDI
LAKSHMIPAT SINGHANIA ACADEMY
Punyabrata Sir was not just my Maths Teacher in Class 11 and 12, he was also like my mentor and uncle. Whenever I had any issues, any problems, he was available specially before exams, he took extra classes, cleared doubts one to one, took regular tests that definitely helped me practice a lot.
What I liked best about Sir was that he kept on explaining a particular sum, till I actually understood it, if need be several times. I wish his academy all the best.
I did my Gmat lessons from Maitra sir and in a short time span of 6 months, he guided me and taught me extremely well. He improved my weaknesses in the subject and by the end of the time period, I started loving Mathematics. He really motivated me and inspired me to do well.
Thank you so much sir.
Laxmipat Singhania Class XII
I started Maitra sir's classes in class 12 and while I believed that i wasn't good in maths sir thought otherwise. He constantly pushed me and had confidence in me. Never did he lose patience when I asked the same doubts again and again and was always able to make me comprehend the concepts as a result of which I got 95/100 in Mathematics in my class 12 boards and I am ever grateful to sir for that.